If you think children can’t write ingenious things then be ready to be shocked.
Sometimes the things that kids write out of innocence or natural talent are so amazing that they not only obligate us to smile and laugh, but they also deserve a real world-class prize. You don’t need to take out word for granted.
1. The Nobel Prize for Literature
For dynamic plot development and innovation.
2. The Nobel Prize for Philosophy
For the bold critique of a great philosopher.
3. The Doctor House Prize
For a precise diagnosis.
4. The Golden Ball Prize
For a revolutionary new method of calculation.
5. An Award in the Fine Arts
For an original depiction of reality.
6. The Prize for Language Abilities
For mastering the difference between synonyms and antonyms.
7. The Prize for Choosing the Right Profession
For realizing the dream of millions.
8. The ’Profession of the Future’ Award
For foreseeing mankind’s destiny in the years ahead.
9. The ’Ambition’ Award
For a well thought-out plan for the future.
10. The ’Family of the Year’ Award
For truly touching family relationships.
11. The Award for Diplomacy
For being a good negotiator.
12. The ’Apology of the Year’ Award
For taking the first brave step towards reconciliation.
13. The ’Friendship’ Award
For the most unlikely case of friendship.
14. The Award for Knowing One’s Rights
For being able to stand up for your interests.
15 and 16. Awards for Touching Declarations of Love
For knowing how to rank one’s priorities.
Also Read: This New Law Will Make Parents Responsible For Their Bully Children — And People Are Outraged
For the ability to evaluate someone’s best qualities.
17. The ’Best Friend’ Award
For knowing how to show tact.
18. The ’Best Wishes’ Award
For hoping for the best.
19. The ’Girlfriend of the Year’ Award
For giving everyone an equal chance.
20. The ’Sales Assistant of the Year’ Award
For knowing how to sell.
21. The History Prize
For outstanding knowledge of mythology.
22. The ’Best Son’ Award
For honesty and good manners.